Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I got it, I got it, I got it! ..... I don't got it. | Photobombs, bloopers, and outtakes



NOPE NOPE NOPE
A (hopefully) regular installment



Sooooo.... whenever I follow photographers and I see them get a super bitchin pose, especially with a child, or better yet, a physically demanding pose, maybe seniors or high fashion- I'm all... 'no WAY!' 'BUT HOW?!' Then I'm all... 'I bet the frames right before and after that are GEMS!'  
I. LIVE. FOR. OUTTAKES. 
I'm sorry, but is there anything funnier than someone not ready for the camera? 
no.
there is not.
Mostly, of course I post the nailed it moments.




But the frames before and after you nail it... those, are pure gold.
These heavenly adorable little cherubs, are my nephews. They are actually really amazing for the camera, despite me being all auntirazzi with it; they are not jaded... thank god.
However I still get a ton of quality outtakes... and now, without further adieu, for your viewing pleasure: NAILED IT! nope.
















2 comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes