Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ariana | Newborn and 3mo | RI newborn photographer

Ariana:
Then and Now
(newborn and 3mo)


Sweet little Ariana came to me about 4 months ago now I want to say.  Here mama called me up hoping for some newborn photos, little Ariana was right around 3 weeks when we shot her photos... 

And she did amazing!!
Usually past 14 days can be quite a challenge with newborns, but she made a big fat ol liar out of me.  She was adorably sweet, what new baby isn't right?  But really, she had an extra something sweet about her.  It probably comes from her parents, both of which have been some of my favorite clients, so sad they had to move away! 
Feel free to come back to RI whenever, I'll be ready camera in hand!

This photo is in my top 10 newborn images 


Here is another favorite from her session..


I see baby rolls under that wrap!! And Lips with pout for days, love!


She was so perfectly, and contently sleeping in the bucket that I think I got 5 or so shots and coule have kept going if we wanted!






Now for some perspective on how late I am at blogging.....

Ariana came to me a little while back for her 3mo photos!!

And look at beautiful she still is!  Full of spunk, and personality for miles.







Just too much adorable for one photo to handle.

Well Ariana, I loved capturing your newborn photos, and your 3mo photos perhaps even more if that is possible!  I wish I could capture your 6mo and one year as well!  You will just have to ask mommy and daddy to make a trip back to RI for those!! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes