Monday, April 8, 2013

A grand adventure is about to begin; Winnie the Pooh | Rhode Island Maternity Photographer

A Grand Adventure is About to Begin:  


Have you ever known someone, and just known they were meant to be a mother?  Their very nature speaks to motherhood before it's even begun?  Well I know one such person with this very characteristic.  She's kind, and she's giving, she's funny and she's selfless, all the makings of a truly amazing mother.  She also knows how to shop her little a** off, so be it a girl or a boy, her baby is going to be one fly little nugget.  Who is this beautiful woman I speak of?  My sister's very best friend, Heather.
Here are the two amigos!  My sister's on the left, Heather is that super tall blond on the right 

Well flash forward a little over a year after this photo... and Heather let Alicia (my sister) and I in on a wee little secret, she was preggers!! yippie yippie!  Of course we had to announce this in style, this is Heather we are talking about, and everything is done in style, just another endearing quality of hers.  So Heather and I got our thinking caps on, and Heather simply informed Bill (her knight in shining armour  hubby, and le daddy) where and when to show up, and what to do... he is a good listener, excellent quality for a man about to brave 9 months of pregnancy hormones- God Speed Bill.

We took these photos right around Easter, so in fitting with that, here is the first announcement we came up with!


I mentioned earlier that Heather is a stylish gal... well she decided to glitz something up I'd never had thought would be glitz up in my life- but this is Heather and it's perfectly her!  I'm super impressed with her craftin' skills too, she got my stamp of approval here:


Lastly I simply had to do this:

Heather and Bill, I couldn't be happier for you, there are no two more deserving and more fitting for this job of parenting than you.  Your little nugget is the luckiest of nuggets in the world, you two will make amazing parents!    

A father's goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother's goodness deeper than the sea. -- Japanese Proverb 


5 comments:

  1. So creative! Makes me want to bejewell Evie's stick because, 3 years later, I still have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creativity in these photos! Very well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I <3'd the pregnancy test! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shots!I am digging the backdrop

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with love by Angie Makes