Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Waiting on Sydney

Waiting On Sydney

Fall is the best season, followed close behind by winter.  Actually the two might be tied, either way they both rock my socks way off.
This year, fall and winter are by far even better.  My family is waiting on the sweetest of Christmas presents!  A brand new baby lady, Sydney Melissa, my soon to be niece.  I've been planning her newborn photos for about, oh, i don't know, 8 months or so.  Planning started not long after my sister first told me she was expecting.  And of course, with newborn photos, one must have some stellar maternity photos!  So, without further adieu, part one of my sister's maternity session; family maternity!

This clan LOVES fall, and with that, the Steelers... in fact the Steelers might be 90% of the reason they love the fall, so their wardrobe selections were chosen based off their fave teams colors, and their birth announcement, well you get the point.  


































1 comment:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes